Home » Guidance – News

Text size: A A A

Guidance News


Need your Transcript?

Hodgson Has Chosen Parchment for all Transcript Requests. Send your official transcript anywhere in the world with just a few clicks!

Student, parents, and alumni can use Parchment, the leader in eTranscript exchange, to send high school transcripts electronically, securely and confidentially, all with real-time tracking.

Parchment To order your transcript, click the REQUEST MY TRANSCRIPT button above. The first thing you’ll do is create an account, then you’ll place your order, and then you can track your order 24/7. This can be done by current students and alumni.

Visit parchment.com/studentkit to access the Parchment Student Tool Kit Containing: Video Tutorials, User Guides, Frequently Asked Questions, and Support Resources.


Scholarship Opportunities…

Students who plan on attending college/trade school next year can research scholarship opportunities. Each senior receives a copy of the Delaware Scholarship Compendium in October. The compendium can also be accessed online: http://www.delawaregoestocollege.org.


Financial Information

All seniors applying to college should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

The FAFSA is used to apply for federal financial aid (grants, work-study, and loans). Also, many colleges, universities, and career schools use your FAFSA information to award state and college aid. The FAFSA is necessary to be considered for the SEED and INSPIRE scholarships.

Students and their parents may begin the FAFSA on or after October 1st. Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Students and parents need a PIN to “sign” the online FAFSA, make corrections to the application, and more. PINs are available at any time. The process is free. Never pay to apply for federal financial aid.