Home » Student Services » Guidance – Senior Class Resources

Text size: A A A

Senior Class Resources


Need your Transcript?

Hodgson Has Chosen Parchment for all Transcript Requests. Send your official transcript anywhere in the world with just a few clicks!

Student, parents, and alumni can use Parchment, the leader in eTranscript exchange, to send high school transcripts electronically, securely and confidentially, all with real-time tracking.


To order your transcript, click the REQUEST MY TRANSCRIPT button above. The first thing you’ll do is create an account, then you’ll place your order, and then you can track your order 24/7. This can be done by current students and alumni.

Visit parchment.com/studentkit to access the Parchment Student Tool Kit Containing: Video Tutorials, User Guides, Frequently Asked Questions, and Support Resources.


Affordable Colleges Foundation

Affordable Colleges Foundation, an organization dedicated to providing free higher education tools for current and future college students and their families, recently published research on all the Not-For-Profit universities and colleges in Delaware that offer online college programs. Historically, online programs have only been offered by for-profit institutions. Today, many of the most established not-for-profit state colleges and national universities have launched programs that provide flexibility and lower tuition prices for students. Access the college guide at http://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/online-colleges/delaware/


Below you’ll find additional resources for Juniors and Seniors:

With its easy-to-use search engine, students can browse the School Guide listing of over 3,000 colleges and search regional college fair and financial aid information.

Most Popular Links:

Personality and Career Assessment:

Online Education Links:

College Rankings:

Two Year College Resource:

Military Careers:

Virtual Tours:

What are my Chances at This School?

  • Go4College– quantifies your chances of getting in using percentages

Scholarships and Financial Aid:

Multicultural Links:

Students With Disabilities:


Financial Information

All seniors applying to college should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

The FAFSA is used to apply for federal financial aid (grants, work-study, and loans). Also, many colleges, universities, and career schools use your FAFSA information to award state and college aid. The FAFSA is necessary to be considered for the SEED and INSPIRE scholarships.

Students and their parents may begin the FAFSA on or after October 1st. Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Students and parents need a PIN to “sign” the online FAFSA, make corrections to the application, and more. PINs are available at any time. The process is free. Never pay to apply for federal financial aid.

Did you fill out your FAFSA Paperwork yet?  If not, did you know that you are going to miss out on merit based scholarships, SEED and INSPIRE if you don’t fill it out!? Who doesn’t love FREE money?!!? FILL IT OUT ASAP!!! See this flyer for more Details!!!! Reach out to Guidance with any questions!