Hodgson's Craft Fair is December 2nd from 9-3:30 - please come check out our great vendors!
Paul M. Hodgson Vocational Technical High School Home
On September 29, 2023, there was ground breaking ceremony for the NEW Hodgson Vo-Tech building! Read below for the link to the ceremony, to see the program, and to see the local news coverage of the event!
Meal benefit applications are available to complete online anytime throughout the year at the link below. Please call the Nutrition Services Office at 302-995-8066 if you have any questions regarding your student’s meal account.
Check out this article that tells you how the first Latinos Unidos Student Summit (Saturday, 9/16) got started!
Access the attached links to get all the details and register your child!
- 17 Different Career Programs
- 91% Seniors Eligible for Co-Op Placement
- 18 Athletic Teams
- 10 Nat'l Gold Medal Winners in Career Competitions
- 150+ Business & Industry Partners
- 98% Seniors Earn College Credits and/or Have Job Placements